1. Create a new User in the VIP Portal for Managers. Fill in the information that is required.
2. Assign a voicemail pin for the Group Voicemail Box that will allow for other users to check the voicemail outside the organization. Click "Add User"
3. From the "Users" section of the VIP Portal, click on your new Group Voicemail Box to open up the options for the user. Click on the "Voicemail" tab to access the voicemail options. From here, you can automatically copy any voicemail that comes in to other users by adding the name or extension in to "Copy to extension(s)." Note: copying the message to other extensions creates a unique copy and therefore does not automatically get deleted when one user listens and deletes it. The other users will still get it as a new message.
4. From the "Greetings" section, you can customize your voicemail message that will be played to callers that reach the voicemail.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page.