Outbound Cloud Faxing
1. Login to admin portal, go to the Users section, double click on the user this is being setup for.
2. Click on the gear cog on the bottom right of the Fax
3. When open, it will look like this:
a. From Email Address: The email address we want to send faxes from
b. Access Code: Acts as a password of sorts. If added, the access code will need to be added to the subject line of every outgoing fax, or else it will not go through.
Outbound Caller ID: This is the “from” number that will display on your sent faxes, we recommend setting this to your
Inbound Cloud Faxing
1. Go to the Fax Rules section of the portal, and then click on the gear cog on the top right-hand corner, and select Add.
2. Best practice is to name the rule something similar to “Marketing Dept Cloud Fax” or “8552112255 Cloud Fax” so it is clear what the rule is for.
3. The owner of the rule should be the same user that owns the Cloud Fax.
4. Check the box in the Active field.
5. Under “Conditions” click on the drop-down menu and select To.
6. A new window will open, click the pencil in the pad icon and choose the appropriate Cloud Fax extension.
7. Go back to the main rule, click on the drop-down in the Actions section, and select Forward Message.
8. Enter the email address that faxes should be sent to (this can be repeated as many times as necessary).
9. Go back to Fax Rules to save the change, and the