If you would like to add the option to dial another extension or return to an operator or auto attendant from a user's voicemail, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your VIP Portal.
2. Access the Voicemail settings from either your Messages tab or from the "Edit User" and "Voicemail" tab.
3. In the "Operator Forward" section, input the extension you would like the call to be forwarded to if the caller selects the option in the call.
4. Add a new custom voicemail message that announces the option when pressing 0.
An example call flow with Operator Forward will look like this:
1. The caller dials a DID or extension number
2. The caller hears the called party's voicemail greeting
3. The caller hears "To dial another extension press 1, to leave a voicemail press 2 or simply stay on the line" (at this point, the caller can also dial 0 to reach the Operator extension).
4. If option 1 is chosen and the domain has an auto-attendant, the caller will be directed to the auto-attendant and can dial another extension or choose the options available while in the AA menu. If the domain does not have an auto-attendant, a default prompt will play.
5. If option 2 is chosen, the caller hears "Please leave a message after the tone".