Connecting Wifi dongle to CX275
- Insert the Wi-Fi USB Dongle into the USB port on the back of the phone when the phone is in an idle state. The LCD screen will prompt: Searching for Wi-Fi Assistant? Select the Wi-Fi List Softkey
- Use the menu arrow keys to select the desired Wi-Fi network. Press the Connect Softkey.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password. Press the OK Softkey
- Once connected, a check mark will be visible next to the selected Wi-Fi network
Connecting Bluetooth Dongle to CX275
- Insert the Bluetooth USB Dongle into the USB port on the back of the phone when the phone is in an idle state. The LCD screen will prompt: Bluetooth adapter is added, scanning Bluetooth devices right now?
- By default, Bluetooth is ‘Off’. Press the Switch Softkey to set to ‘On’.
- Once Bluetooth in ‘On” press the Save Softkey
- Press the Scan Softkey to scan for available Bluetooth devices
- Use the menu keys to highlight the desired Bluetooth device and press the Connect Softkey
- Once connected, ‘Connected’ will be displayed next to the selected Bluetooth device